Pages

Monday, August 6, 2012

Weekend Wrap-Up

Another fabulous weekend has come and gone...

No blog post would be complete without updated pictures of Charlee :-)
Charlee LOOKS like she thinks she is ruling over the dog park...


when actually she is hiding up on this table from the bigger dogs :-)

As we are getting closer and closer to the peak of hurricane season, the weather here has been hit or miss all day long, every single day!  I did manage to catch a few moments by the pool yesterday.

yuck - look at that sky!
And when I wasn't able to spend time outside...I was inside working on stuff for my sister's baby shower!  Here's a sneak peek on something I worked on this weekend.  Can't wait until the shower day arrives to find out if I will have a niece or nephew! :-)





sneak peek!

5 comments:

  1. Aww, super cute Charlee!! Love the little circle stick things for the shower...can I link to them on my blog?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlee's adorable? My feet are adorable? The sneak peek is adorable?? :-)

    ReplyDelete