Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Weekend Wrap Up & BIG News!

Happy Wednesday!!

Well, nothing too exciting to report out on from this past weekend.  Last week I caught a nasty case of bronchitis and ended up in urgent care because I refused to slow down with work.  I had a huge wedding this weekend to service and I convinced myself I was well enough to come in (despite the fact that I ran an average temp of 102.5 for about 5 days straight).   So I spent most of my time either at work, or recovering on the couch while I existed on almost nothing but cough syrup, antibiotics, Tylenol, Ibuprofen and water.  Charlee was excellent company of course :)
And in other news...I am excited to announce that I have officially accepted a new position within my company in Tampa!  While I have been so blessed in my current role with our Sales organization, my passion lies in servicing events (primarily weddings!) and so I will be making my way back into the Event world in less than two weeks!!  Orlando has been a wonderful home to me the past year and a half and I am definitely sad to leave all of the amazing friends I have made at my current hotel.  My last day here is next Wednesday, and then I will actually be heading home for my sister's baby shower (yay!), and when I return....off to Tampa I go!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment