Pages

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Weekend Wrap Up

This past weekend was perfect!  Jordan actually had the weekend off so we got to do lots of fun stuff together.  Friday night we celebrated a mutual friend's birthday at Howl at the Moon.  I hadn't been to a piano bar in for-ev-er, and it was so much fun to relive some of my college memories.  :-)  Saturday we enjoyed an early brunch at Keke's Cafe (this place would be my favorite brunch spot ONCE they start serving alcohol!  What's a brunch without a good bloody mary or a mimosa?).  Afterwards we enjoyed a teeensy bit of outlet shopping and I got some great stuff at JCrew. (Score!).  Then we spent the rest of the day being lazy by the pool. 

pool day with my fav :-)
Sunday we got up early and took Charlee to the dog park (let's not forget a starbuck's run on the way!).  Again, she had a blast - but we're definitely seeing that she's way more comfortable on the 'small dog' side. 

Charlee LOVES the pool!
Love at First Sight??  ;-)
 Afterwards we came back and enjoyed just hanging out (the weather got pretty nasty too), and I made some recipes I found on pinterest....so yum!  Recipes and photos will be up later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment