Pages

Friday, August 17, 2012

Friday Favorites

And we've finally come to the end of another work week - HOORAY! :-)  Finishing off this week with some of my favorite things I am loving right now...

I just finished reading "I've Got Your Number" by Sophie Kinsella.  It was a cute chic-lit book...definitely light summer reading. 
 Obsessed with my new lotion from Bath and Body Works, Paris in Bloom!
 
My new bracelet from Banana Republic (it's on sale now...go get yours!) I love wearing this bracelet with almost every outfit and get compliments on it every time I wear it. Love!  
 I don't have this item in my hand just yet...but I should be receiving it in 5-8 shipping days!! Love me some Kate Spade and I am obsessed with their phone covers, highly recommend them.
And lastly, I am mid-attempt to give up my insane addiction to Diet Coke and I've been guzzling water like crazy!  I refill this little guy all day long!  
bottoms up!


Have a great weekend everyone!!


No comments:

Post a Comment