Pages

Monday, August 13, 2012

Happy Birthday Sis!

 

Today's blog post is dedicated to the best big sister a girl could ask for!  Happy Birthday to my favorite older sister, Jessica!

Us together in St. Pete Beach - Summer 2011

Jessica's Wedding Day :-) - Summer 2009


@ Jessica's Rehearsal Dinner; I couldn't have been more honored to stand by your side on your wedding day! - Summer 2009
All of us sisters after Sarah's Wedding Day :-) - Summer 2010

I'm so proud to be your sister and I can't wait for you to become a MOM this year (so soon!) and then I will have even more reasons to look up to you.  I love you with my whole heart and can't wait to celebrate with you in person next month when I come home!  Hope you have a FABULOUS day sister! xo

2 comments:

  1. Aww, thanks for the post soo sweet!! Can't wait for next month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes me want to cry. My prayer is that all 3 of you girls stay close all through your lives.

    ReplyDelete