Pages

Friday, November 16, 2012

It's a...

Wow! It's been a loooong time since I last blogged! My last post was about leaving my past job and getting ready to start my new one (which I LOVE), but right in between those two events was a quick trip (or a 17-hour drive both ways) home to St. Louis to throw my sister's bbq/gender reveal/baby shower!

Here are some of the desserts on the dessert table with the cute little signs I made:

 

 

a full view of the entire dessert table:
 

And then the food of course....

love these 'fruit and cheese' kabobs!


When guests arrived, they had to guess the baby's gender and received either a "girl" fan with a bow or a "boy" fan with a mustache :)

This group guessed BOY! (the parents-to-be guessed girl)

This group guessed GIRL!


The gift table



and centerpieces...I absolutely LOVED how all the floral arrangements turned out - the florist did such a good job!  (me ;-) heehee)


 And finally....the GRAND REVEAL...


 It's a ....


  I'm going to have a baby NIECE!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment