Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

"Bonus Time"

Well, as I shared in an earlier post this week - my niece was due to make her arrival this fall!  Her official due date was on November 13, 2012 (last week on Tuesday).  However, true to her mother's form, her stubborn little self arrived several weeks early!  Please allow me to introduce my beautiful and gorgeous niece; Addison Grace Emerson - Born on October 23, 2012 at 4 lbs. 13 oz. 
Photo courtesy of Olivia Mae Photography




On her way home from the hospital
That little smirk! Melt my heart!     
 Her Grandpa Emerson said we were all given "bonus time" with her since she came so early, and I thought that was just the sweetest. 


Now, only 1 month from today and I will finally get to meet and hold my precious niece - I can't wait to give her some Auntie R love!! :-)

Wishing everyone a safe and happy Thanksgiving Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment