Pages

Monday, April 2, 2012

wishing it was still the weekend...

This past weekend was SO much fun!! Friday I took a half day at work because it was so incredibly gorgeous out (btw - this is my view that I am tortured with each day...)


We went to the pool for a bit and then headed downtown to my first NBA game - I was definitely the most excited out of the group. We went with a friend of his from work and his girlfriend - Couple's Date Night! My camera phone wasn't cooperating with me - so no pictures to share from the game - but the Maverick's beat the Magic in the last half, bummer. (I did enjoy stalking Lamar Odom from one of my guilty pleasure shows, Khloe and Lamar...hehe!)

Saturday morning we got up early to head to the BEACH! Cocoa beach is the closest beach to us, only about a 40 minute drive. My friend from work, Belinda, her sister Lisa and her son, Keith, all came with us for a fun in the sun day.



You can see Keith in the background throwing the football around with Jordy...



We rented a beach umbrella, but really - the weather was absolutely perfect and the wind/breeze helped with the heat a lot. Belinda brought a kite for her son to play with (I think Jordy and I had more fun with it then he did!). You can just barely see it in this picture...













Jordy and Keith had a BLAST hanging out with each other, playing with the kite and throwing the football and frisbee around.











Afterwards, we had plans to go to Ms. Apple's Crabshack - but once we got there, we found out she was "Out on Vacation" - so we settled for a little seafood bar and grill overlooking the ocean. You can almost see the storm about to roll-in in the background...

No comments:

Post a Comment