Pages

Friday, November 23, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Another Thanksgiving celebration has come and gone!  This year I decided to stay in Florida for Thanksgiving and head home to St. Louis for Christmas.  (Last year I did the opposite).  We decided to invite some friends over that also didn't have families in town and thus we had our first Friendsgiving.  :)  I also cooked my first entire Thanksgiving meal, including my first turkey!  Fortunately, all of the food turned out amazing and we have hardly any leftovers (yeah, right!).  Here are some scenes from yesterday:

"Oh, you'll be in the kitchen all day cooking? Sweet, I'll just hang out right here just in case something falls off the counter"

My cute little centerpieces I made for the Thanksgiving Dinner table

Ta-da!  And the table is set...now, to finish up the food and wait for our guests to arrive...

:) I love this time of year so much!

Well...our friends have arrived, the appetizers have been eaten, the sides are done...just one thing missing...the bird!

Voila! My first turkey! nomnom
My first turkey turned out A-MAZING...just a few leftovers remain...
White/Robinson fam photo :-)


And now...onto Christmas decorating!! Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving surrounded by loved ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment